There comes a time when your business grows and you’ll need to take on staff to handle your growing work load. However, with staff comes the extra burden of legislation, registering with the authorities, new responsibilities and many other HR processes to complete.
If that seems overwhelming, Digital and Management Services are here to help.
At Digital and Management Services we can, not-only manage your payroll for you but can assist with setting you up as a new employer with HMRC.
We use industry leading software to handle the intricacies of payroll management.
- Weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly payment schedules
- Basic, daily, hourly, piece and Statutory pay
- Customisable additions and deductions
- Pension schemes (including auto enrolment qualifying schemes)
- Attachment orders
- Expenses and benefits
- Starters and leavers
- Email or hard copy payslips sent directly to your employees
- Employee calendar and holiday pay calculated and reported
- RTI submission in compliance with HMRC rules
- Email or hard copy P45, P60, P30 and P32’s directly to your employees
- Flexible reporting (including journal entry summary and employee wage payment reports)
- HMRC payments, including employment allowance and apprenticeship levy calculated
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- Payrolling of benefits in kind (PBIK)
At Digital and Management Services we put a large amount of effort into choosing payroll software that, quite simply works. We chose a program that is fully compliant with HMRC RTI submissions and is integrated with automatic enrolment to remove one more burden from your business life.
As an option you can take advantage of a comprehensive employer dashboard, allowing you to;
- Access all employee information and documents
- View employer-wide calendar
- View reports
- View HMRC payments