SUCCESSFUL ORGANISATIONS ARE THOSE THAT SUCCEED NOT ONLY IN WINNING NEW CUSTOMERS BUT ALSO IN RETAINING THEM THROUGH BEING CONSTANTLY AWARE OF THEIR CHANGING NEEDS.
If you are a start up business you will have discovered that there are a multitude of decisions and tasks to do before you start trading.
- What trading status will you take?
- Decide on a trading name
- Will you be employing staff?
At Digital and Management Services we are here to help set you on the right path in your first steps toward running a successful business.
- Limited company set up
- Register for VAT, a requirement by HMRC if your turnover is greater than £85,000
- Register for corporation TAX with HMRC
- Set up of a PAYE scheme with HMRC
- Set up automatic enrolment
- Set up of self assessment for sole traders
If the prospect of dealing with HMRC and other bodies looks daunting to you then you can appoint Digital and Management Services as your Tax agent to act on your behalf during the setup stage and later as your business develops by filing mandatory returns on time, on your behalf.