Digitally Managed Services have been developed to be compliant with the Friends and Family Test (FFT)
England is introducing the Friends and Family Test (FFT) in all NHS trusts providing acute, community, Dental, ambulance and mental health services in England.
Digitally Managed Surveys have been developed to be compliant with FFT. The patient interface is a touch screen tablet located within your practice.
The data collected from your patients simply clicking their choice is provided to you, electronically, on a monthly basis.
- Find customers who are interested in additional products or services
- Increase customer retention
- Understand your customers’ loyalty criteria
- Understand your customers’ level of satisfaction
- Get referrals from your ambassadors
- Collect an overview of unfulfilled customer needs
Apart from the Friends and Family Test Digitally Managed Surveys can create for you, bespoke, fully managed professional electronic surveys.
Feedback and analysis of the data collected can assist your marketing strategy.
The benefits of an online Customer Survey are that;
- The survey can be an integrated part of your website
- Data is available in real time
- Surveys can be completed from the comfort of your clients premises
- Large amounts of data can be collected simultaneously
- Cost savings in terms of time and physical resources
- Statistical analysis can be automated
- Data can be viewed graphically or in spreadsheet format